Friday, June 5, 2009

A driveway appears!

Who lives here?  Two people who loves them a driveway, that's who.
This is the path Amy and I stroll down on the way to the horseless carriage.  I tap the brim of my smart cap to passersby with the tip of my sauntering cane.  Amy's mysterious smile peers from 'erneath her gossamer veil.  The chaps who meet her eye bumble about, fall into man-holes, place snuff into their eye-hole, cigarettes drop from gaping mouths.  Ah! we arrive at the carriage.  Let us roll through a ticker-tape parade to the opera!  Huzzah!

That's Bob.  He loves to swear and smoke cheap cigarettes.

SMOOOOOOTH!


A very patient friend helped with the kids during construction.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! We love the new drive too! Looks great!

    You have certainly been busy. Is this a nice improvement for your comfort, not to prepare to sell? I like your house but the drive and walk were a very good improvement!
    Nana

    ReplyDelete